Day 1 – Azimganj, Barikothi, seminar on regeneration and placemaking.
- Short walk to Don Bosco School, Azimganj for a short presentation.
- Return to Barikothi one of the old Zamindar houses in that area that is being restored to its’ former grandeur by the Dudhoria Family.
- After lunch in the palace there will be a short seminar in Azimganj on riverfront regeneration and place-making.
- The evening will be a spectacular launch programme for the Silk River India walk.
- The Silk Scrolls are revealed for the first time in India at Bari Kothi ghat, with a cultural programme, dinner and film screenings on the history of Murshidabad.
To book or for more details